At Lash Doll, our Eyelash Extensions Aftercare advice given by our trained and certified technician, is an important part of maintaining your gorgeous looking lashes. We only use the most natural looking and soft eyelash extensions which are available in many different lengths & thicknesses depending on the look you are after and the quality of your own natural eyelashes.
All of our products are made from medical grade, hypo-allergenic, and formaldehyde free adhesive, ensuring minimal irritation to your eyes and causing NO lash damage thus helping with your Eyelash Extensions Aftercare.
To keep your lashes looking their best and to prolong their life, adhere to the following Eyelash Extensions Aftercare procedures:
- Do not get your eyelash extensions wet within the first 48 hours after application.
- Keep visits to the sauna and steam room to a minimum, as the high temperature can weaken the bonding of the eyelash extension adhesive.
- Never use an eyelash curler on your extensions; this can break and damage the extensions.
- Although there is no real need for mascara, some clients still like to use it on their bottom lashes.
- It is important to remember NOT to use a waterproof mascara, as this can weaken the bonding of the eyelash extension adhesive. Please use water-based mascara, or specifically designed mascara for eyelash extensions which is available from Lash Doll. It is recommended mascara is only applied to the tips of the eyelash extensions.
- Do not use any products that contain oil on or near your eyes. This includes makeup removers, cleansers and moisturisers . Oils and solvents weaken the bonding of the eyelash extension adhesive and can cause your eyelash extensions to fall off prematurely. Oil free make up remover is recommended.
- Do not rub your eyes or pull at the extensions, as this can prematurely pull out your natural lashes.
- It is important to continue to cleanse around the eye as avoiding proper eye hygiene can lead to infections, whether you have eyelash extensions or not.
If you have any problems or questions please do not hesitate to contact Lash Doll.